Many groups take trips to Eastern State Penitentiary during Halloween! Professional organizations, scout troops, fraternities, corporations, and sports teams often share the terror on these unnerving tours.
Special group rates (20 people or more) are available on all show nights. Since there are no service fees on group tickets, you will save at least $4.75 per ticket. Some nights have even more savings!
Questions? Call our email our groups sales team at (215) 309-4900 or [email protected].
Visitors who opt in for the more intense experience may be grabbed, held back, sent into hidden passageways, and even temporarily separated from the group.
- The event features Hollywood-quality sets, costumes, special FX makeup, custom-designed soundtracks, and a cast of more than 200 performers
- Ticket price includes all six attractions
- Group size: 20-300 participants
- Timed entry: half-hour entry windows
- Duration: 90 minutes - 2 hours. (Includes arrival experience, attractions, and shopping)
- The Speakeasy Lounge
After experiencing Terror Behind the Walls, your group can visit The Speakeasy Lounge at Al Capone's cell with surprising adventures, and a glass of wine, Yards beer, or Coca-Cola soft drink.
General Admission: $9 per person when you buy 20 or more tickets online. $10 at the door.
Private Rental: Groups of 30 to 100 can reserve a private section of The Speakeasy. Includes one hour rental, dessert bar, and two drinks per guest. $17 per person. Contact our group sales team for details.
- Daytime Prison Tours
Want to make a day of it? Eastern State Penitentiary is open for daytime prison tours every day, year round.